Stryber Perks & Benefits
- Develop functional expertise and strengthen our venture team in technology, data/BI, product, or marketing
- Take advantage of our performance management and advance from Junior to Lead according to your performance
- Join our own successful startup or a successful corporate startup
- Joint work-from-x weeks where Stryborgs from all offices meet to work and enjoy time together
- Great remote working opportunities for when you prefer to work from sunny beaches or cool mountains – just be prepared to get some jealous Slack messages 😉
- Awesome team challenges, weekly team lunches, and regular team events
- Attractive offices in beautiful Munich, Zurich and Kiev
- Highly dynamic & energetic
- A move fast & break things culture
- Fame and glory for what you will have helped build
- We want you to work on what you love and in the way you love to
- Create true impact and change the way how corporates do business
Our recruitment process has been designed to reflect our value #bestargumentcounts. Our semi-structured interviews consist of standardized, measurable questions for every position but also leave room for flexibility. This ensures a fair, transparent, and efficient process which leads to a great candidate experience.
- Your compatability with the Stryber culture and values
- Your ability to successfully perform the tasks associated with the position
- Attitudes that inspire to rise above the expectations of the job
HOW CAN I APPLY FOR A JOB AT STRYBER?
Below are all our available positions in their respective locations. Click on a job to be forwarded to the job description. There you will find the “Apply for this job” button at the bottom bringing you to our application form. Please fill out the form carefully and thoroughly and upload all your relevant documents.
CAN I SEND AN UNSOLICITED APPLICATION?
All open positions are posted accordingly. If you believe you have skills, knowledge, and experience that could be essential to us, but is not one of the open positions, feel free to apply through our unsolicited job post.
I'M INTERESTED IN SEVERAL ROLES OR LOCATIONS. IS ONE APPLICATION ENOUGH?
As we have different Hiring Managers and Talent Acquisition Managers for different roles, please apply separately to each role/location with a side note that you have also applied to others. You then have the opportunity to tell us why you are an ideal match for each position/location separately.
CAN I WORK REMOTELY OR FREELANCE?
We are currently focusing on on-site, permanent positions. Remote or freelance is not possible at this time.
CAN I JOIN PART- OR FULL-TIME?
It really depends on the role, but our focus is on full-time. Should part-time be applicable, then it will be mentioned.
WHAT LANGUAGE(S) DO YOU SPEAK AT STRYBER?
Our team is very international and you can hear many different languages being spoken in our offices. However, we stick to English for all our monthly all-hands, Slack channels, Confluence documentation, meetings, very rare emails, and all other official communication.
The location of the individual startup is up to the founding team.